The Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent is a 17-Foot by 10-Foot dome camp. It has numerous advantages of a perfect camping such as tough and durable materials, warm and cozy interior, and spacious room etc. In this Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent Review, we will be discussing everything about it in detail. It has everything that is needed for an excellent camping trip, security as well as satisfaction of warmth. Moreover, it symbolizes a clear achievement in tent designing when compared with other traditional and substandard options available in the market.
One of the most important features of the Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent is that it houses eight individuals for a comfortable camping voyage. You can divide it into 3 separate rooms that ensure its utility value and enhanced privacy for the campers. Furthermore, the tent is noticeable due to its super aesthetic qualities for individuals with numerous strong biases to splendor. It’s a perfect camp for family camping in different weather conditions like summer, spring and fall. The Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent has 10’x 17’ footprint which is large enough for big families. With a “72” peak height, the camp offers enough headroom for most campers. In 2019 it’s one of the best Coleman Tents so far.
Spacious room is one of the main features of the Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent that clearly defines its functionality. Also, it has enough space to comfortably house 8 adults and a few children. This distinguishes the tent from its small and poor restrictions that expose the campers to the risk of suffocation and stuffiness. Furthermore, the tent is as high as 72 inches which allows any tall person go inside the tent without having to deal with the discomfort of stooping.
The Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent measures 17 by 10 feet and comes with a 72-inch center height. In addition, it includes room dividers for creating 3 separate rooms. Also, the camp is integrated with the latest WeatherTec system that’s designed to keep you dry in unexpected wet weather during the trips. The tent includes an easy setup along with shock-corded poles and simple assembling instructions. Additionally, the Red Canyon tent has a Cool-Air port in addition to a Variflo adjustable venting system that allows the campers to adjust airflows and access gears.
Read the full buyer guide on best camping tents to see which one is best of 2019
- The Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent has a dome style shape which makes the camp more aerodynamic, and lets it stay stable during strong winds.
- It has a waterproof floor as well as walls made of water-resistant fabric which work incredibly well in the event of summer rain showers.
- Moreover, the camp is equipped with a waterproof rain fly to guarantee that your camp is dry all the time.
- The Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent doesn’t provide much in the event of chilly nights and warmth. Since the camp is designed for three seasons, it isn’t insulated like the mountaineering or winter tents.
- It has double walls to ensure improved insulation hence needs you to have warmer bedding to avoid cooler nighttime temperatures.
Final Verdict of Coleman Red Canyon Tent Review
As the name suggests, the Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent accommodates 8 campers which makes it a great choice for a perfect camping trip for big and small families. The tent includes all the specifications that you need for a pleasant and comfortable camping trip.